Finding Natural Anxiety Relief and Stress Reduction
Are you looking to find natural anxiety relief? If you have bad anxiety attacks or just experience a lot of tension on a daily basis, it would be a good idea to try some things that could potentially help you reduce your stress level. Stress and anxiety can lead to a number of different health problems including: high blood pressure, heart attacks, weight gain, and insomnia. If you have been having a lot of trouble lowering your level of anxiety, it is important that you never give up in fighting the battle against it because you definitely will find relief if you keep trying new things. The whole key though is to have an open mind and be willing to do what it takes to keep your anxiety level as low as possible.
Additional Related Article to Read : How To Overcome Depression and Anxiety (Severe)
Stress anxiety relief techniques
- Daily relaxation – If you are finding some way to relax for at least 25 minutes each day, you are going to make significant progress towards reducing your anxiety. Relaxation helps you take control over your thoughts and stay calm. Although it is not going to immediately lower your anxiety, over the period of a year, practicing things like meditation, self hypnosis, and deep breathing will have a significant impact on your physiology. Different genes will become activated in your body and your brain will change all as a result of daily relaxation. It takes time to see results, but will be worth it in the long run.
- Confronting fear – If you are anxious about something, the best thing that you can do is confront it. If you are scared to ask a girl out on a date, go ask her out. If you are afraid to talk to someone, talk to them. If you are afraid to live out on your own, then go get a place for yourself. Don’t panic, learn to keep pushing through your fears and they will eventually subside.
- Supplements – Certain supplements can provide relief for anxiety and tension, but they do not always work well for everyone. Omega 3 fatty acids can help regulate anxiety, but they do take a few months to actually kick in. Other things like 5 HTP, Sam-E, and St. Johns Wart have been found to have slight effects towards reducing anxiety (see: Herbs for Anxiety).
- Adequate exercise – If you want anxiety stress relief quick, then getting good enough exercise each day is essential. Sure it takes 1 hour to get a good workout, but everyone has an hour that they can work with for their own personal health. If you don’t have an hour, get rid of some meaningless task in your day; and don’t make any excuses.
- Healthy diets – Eating candies, sweet treats, and drinking sodas and beers taste good, but they are terrible to be having if you are overweight, have anxiety, and/or depression. Reconstruct your diet to include only healthy foods and see how much better you feel. If you can get rid of all the junk and fuel your brain with healthy foods, they will change the way that your brain works and make it less susceptible to stress. It will be easy to find anxiety relief if you are eating the right foods.
source : 10 Ways to Naturally Reduce Anxiety