Best Anxiety Natural Remedies (Herbal and Lifestyle)
Having anxiety issues can really lead to feeling awkward in social situations because the individual with it is afraid of being judged by others. In most cases, anxiety is more than just a general fear of what others are going to think of them, it’s an internal feeling of unease even when the individual with anxiety isn’t around other people. If you have been dealing with anxiety for most of your life, you are certainly not alone; there are millions of people with anxiety and stress. Although many people like psychiatric treatment for this condition, there are anxiety natural remedies that you can try out; most are just as effective.
Additional Related Article to Read : Best All Natural Anxiety Relief
Best Natural Remedies for Anxiety
- Meditation and relaxation exercises – Although meditation doesn’t work well for everyone, there are plenty of relaxation techniques that you can try out. If you take time to relax each and every day for at least 25 minutes, you are going to be a lot calmer in most situations than someone who doesn’t. You are not going to see immediate results from relaxing every day, but over time, you will notice that you become much calmer.
- Face your fears – This is probably the best natural remedy for anxiety that there is. If you are able to confront your fears head-on (e.g. without running from them), you are going to overcome social anxiety and all other types. This is probably the hardest tip to actually “do” that is on this list, but it is easily the most effective. If you can think of some fears that you have (e.g. asking a girl out on a date, ending bad relationships, giving a speech, etc.) and you face them, you will build a ton of confidence and your fears will go away.
- Dietary changes – Believe it or not, a lot of animal products (e.g. meat, eggs, fish, etc.) can induce anxiety in most people. If you eat a lot of meat in your diet, you are basically ingesting the fear-energy of the animals at the time in which they were slaughtered. Although this energy doesn’t affect everyone the same, it could really induce a state of severe anxiety, tension, adrenaline, and/or fearfulness.
- Valerian – This is a great natural remedy anxiety supplement that you can take if you want some additional help with overcoming your fears. As with any supplement, there are going to be side effects that need to be dealt with. You should also ask a medical professional before you take this stuff so that you know more about how it works to relax your body.
- Melatonin – In some people with high levels of anxiety, they are low in melatonin. Additionally, people who experience a lot of insomnia on a daily basis also have low levels of melatonin compared to most people. You could try to take some melatonin supplements to increase the amount that is present in your body. Once again though, this isn’t a long term solution because you don’t want to make your body dependent on this stuff.
Other Natural Remedies for Anxiety
There are other anxiety natural remedies that you can try that weren’t mentioned in this article such as: Kava, St. Johns Wart, Fish Oil, Passionflower, and Motherwart. With that said, as someone who has actually experienced anxiety, I have found that the top three things mentioned really work the best. Taking supplements is usually not a great long term solution, but it can help you if you need some temporary relief.
source : 11 Natural Remedies for Anxiety